Where is John Galt?

Where is John Galt? Follow along as we find out!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Time to test the waters...

Some of you may or may not know my wife, the other day her blog disappeared from blog spot. No reason was given, and so we are left to wonder what she could have possibly said or done to offend the sensibilities of the blog spot moderators, or what ever they are called. As her editor, I have not noticed any posts that violated any of the posted terms and conditions of the site, and while I appreciate Googles right to terminate a blog they don't agree with, I think this is a terrible precedent to set.

So having said that, and being a supportive hubby, I have invited my little firebrand to post here, let's see if it was a technical malfunction, or if she is somehow inflaming their senses... regardless let the battle begin.

Intense Debate Comments