Where is John Galt?

Where is John Galt? Follow along as we find out!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I’m sorry…

I’m Sorry, I’m sorry… Mea Culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa…

I apologize for the huge gap between posts, I didn’t realize when I started this blog, just how much the wide world would intrude into my home life. I am certain many of you can understand how much work and life and all the other things that get in the way can take over for all the things you want to do. So please accept my apology and stay tuned for some new adventures with me and the family.

We are still dedicated to bringing Serenity Valley to life (so don’t despair Brown coats) but at this point I want to bring more people into the fold. Therefore, Brown coats, meet Ayn Rand…

In this new adventure, instead of waiting for Serenity Valley to come to us, we are going hunting. Somewhere in the US is a place, a little Serenity Valley, and a little Galt’s Gulch. I intend to find it, baring that though I hope to meet a lot of interesting Americans, and maybe introduce them to you.

Intense Debate Comments