Where is John Galt?

Where is John Galt? Follow along as we find out!

Friday, September 13, 2013

A little more Conversation…

Not to paraphrase Elvis but… It looks like people are beginning to actually read these, and hope I don’t scare anyone off, but I would love this to become more of a conversation.

Most writers have to write in a vacuum, never really connecting with their audience, I would like to connect with any of you out there that might be reading these rants. Please feel free to tell me if you think I’m off-base, or if you agree with me, let me know.

I started this blog as a way to connect with folks that were looking for their own ‘Serenity Valley’, or ‘Galt’s Gulch’. I know you are out there, I see you in the comments sections of the various blogs and news stories that I read (so I know you aren’t shy).

I could be wrong of course; I may not be getting any readers yet, it could all be internet spambots hitting my posts…

Intense Debate Comments