Where is John Galt?

Where is John Galt? Follow along as we find out!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

WHAT A BORING DAY…

I’m afraid that today I may not have anything even remotely interesting or pertinent to talk about.

Syria has, predictably faded albeit slowly from the news cycle, replaced by the newest and most horrible story the Lame stream Media whores can find to distract the voter base.

If I were a conspiracy nut, I would say that the Washington Navy Yard shooting was terrible, and terribly convenient, allowing the Administration to turn everyone’s attention to gun violence. It is nice that this Administration seems to have a connection with Providence (or the Adversary) so each time they bumble a topic or a policy some nut that shouldn’t have had a gun in the first place goes on a shooting spree. These convenient rampages allow this collection of clowns and incompetents to play on fear rather than actually lead the country.

There are days that I am convinced that I could uphold the office of President with more dignity and less cost with better results than any two of the malcontents that inhabit D.C.

Of course, this October D.C. will, we hope, get another dose of American displeasure as our long-haul friends the Truckers emulate the Motorcyclist that swarmed the capitol on September 11. I think that if they are able to turn this protest trip into a general three-day strike, as I have been hearing about, there will be a much bigger outcry from the major cities than we have seen from any other protest. I once saw a statistic that claimed that most of the major cities in America were three days from starvation, meaning that the stores, markets, bodegas, kiosks, etc. only had a three-day stock.

Just in case I think, I’ll buy another case of Ramen…

Intense Debate Comments