Where is John Galt?

Where is John Galt? Follow along as we find out!

Monday, November 4, 2013

THE MALAISE…

I seem to be suffering from what Jimmy Carter called ‘Malaise’; I keep starting projects yet seem unable to complete them. While I’m sure there are a myriad of reasons why I can’t keep a topic in mind long enough to write about it, I appear helpless to correct it.

I suppose I could blame the overwhelming mountain of preposterous edicts, scandals, and lies flowing in an unending torrent from D.C. for my inability to keep any single piece of ridiculousness on track. I could fall back on my personal life and how complex that is (though I’m sure some out there could show me examples of far more onerous times). I could blame ADHD, but since I’ve had that problem since the beginning I don’t see how it could have gotten worse. No, I think I’ll fall back on my old standard and blame Al Gore, ever since he invented Global Warming things haven’t been the same. We used to have weather to talk about if you wanted to stay away from Religion and Politics at a cocktail party, not since old Al got involved, now weather is Politics and if you listen to some of the Global Warming alarmists, it is a Religion too.

So now, I have to figure out how to break out of this Carter-ist Malaise and actually finish a few hundred words of intelligent ranting worth posting for the world to see. I haven’t forgotten you, on the contrary, I keep writing but it all seems so pointless by the time I get to the middle that I can’t seem to put it together, to wrap up the conclusion in anything resembling coherence…

Intense Debate Comments