Where is John Galt?

Where is John Galt? Follow along as we find out!

Friday, January 31, 2014

TAKE NOTICE !

Just connected to a new Friend today at The Conservative Constitutional Crusade, and it dawned on me that the way we are going to take back the United States is not as single snipers, but as a unified front. In the 1960's the left started the Revolution, and they pushed it through the Social media of the day - College Campuses. Through that humble start they took over the colleges they started in, have infiltrated the Mainstream Media Machine, and pushed out any conservatives that dared to stand against them.

Now we are engaged in a new battle for the hearts and minds of the American People, we have come late to the game on New Media, so now we must make a stand. Now we have to help each other out. I encourage all of you to not only like posts and pages from other Conservatives, but actively promote their messages. If we can connect all of our pages, all of our friend lists, we stop being the lone voice in the wilderness and become the proud American Revolutionary Army our fore-fathers will recognize.

I will, as often as I can, send invites to each of you for various pages here on Facebook, and else-where on the web. I promise not to overwhelm you with my entire list. All I ask is that you either follow them or ignore my request as you see fit, and that I will promise to follow or ignore your requests as well.

Intense Debate Comments